Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
City's Fourth Champions League Quest Begins (Thursday August 28 2014)
Early Season Reflections From JoJo to YaYa (Thursday August 28 2014)
Capital One Cup Opens With Sheffield Wednesday (Wednesday August 27 2014)
Lampard To Focus Purely On City (Tuesday August 26 2014)
The Ped Report....City 3-1 Liverpool (Tuesday August 26 2014)
Jovetic Takes Liverpool Plaudits (Tuesday August 26 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Liverpool (Monday August 25 2014)
Team News: City v Liverpool (Sunday August 24 2014)
Pellegrini - Liverpool Is A Six Pointer (Friday August 22 2014)
Ten Minutes With Liverpool (Friday August 22 2014)
|3. Man City||2||2||0||0||+4||6|
|6. Hull City||2||1||1||0||+1||4|
|7. Aston Villa||2||1||1||0||+1||4|
|Call Ups Cause Commotion
» Newcastle : 28/08/2014 23:23:00
|Ignore Loic Remy Talk
» Newcastle : 28/08/2014 22:43:00
» Hull City : 28/08/2014 22:12:00
|Chambers Rewarded For Early Season Form
» Arsenal : 28/08/2014 20:26:00
|Walters at the double as Stoke ease past Pomey
» Stoke : 28/08/2014 19:43:00