Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Manchester City Injury Table Almost Clear! (Friday March 27 2015)
1000 Premiership Goals Notched Up By City (Thursday March 26 2015)
Hart Set For England Milestone (Wednesday March 25 2015)
Shortlist Drawn Up! (Wednesday March 25 2015)
City Stars On International Duty (Tuesday March 24 2015)
Pellegrini Gets Lampard Backing (Tuesday March 24 2015)
The Jake Report.. City On Way Too Easy Street (Monday March 23 2015)
The Ped Report.. City 3-0 West Bromwich Albion (Sunday March 22 2015)
Kompany - Focus Has To Be Wins (Sunday March 22 2015)
Pellegrini - Three Important West Brom Points (Sunday March 22 2015)
|Man City||2||-||0||Leicester City|
|2. Man City||30||18||7||5||+34||61|
|4. Man Utd||30||17||8||5||+25||59|
|Why Mourinho should copy Wenger
» Chelsea : 29/03/2015 14:18:01
|Player Focus: Brazil v Chile Live Blogging
» Chelsea : 29/03/2015 14:00:01
|Live Coverage Of Brazil v Chile Match Day
» Arsenal : 29/03/2015 13:35:01
|West Ham Still in European Contention!
» West Ham : 29/03/2015 10:33:00
|Ibrahimovic for United?
» Man Utd : 29/03/2015 10:27:01