Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
The Ped INTO Europe Report CSKA 2-2 City (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Pellegrini Denies We Are Now Outsiders (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Team News: CSKA Moscow v City (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Pellegrini Praises Our Mozart (Sunday October 19 2014)
The Ped Report....City 4-1 Spurs (Sunday October 19 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur (Saturday October 18 2014)
Team News: City v Tottenham Hotspur (Friday October 17 2014)
Spurs Will Be A Different Beast - Pellegrini (Friday October 17 2014)
Looking For A Certain Goal Ratio (Thursday October 16 2014)
More Milner Murmurings (Thursday October 16 2014)
|Aston Villa||0||-||2||Man City|
|Hull City||2||-||4||Man City|
|2. Man City||8||5||2||1||+10||17|
|4. West Ham||8||4||1||3||+4||13|
|6. Man Utd||8||3||3||2||+3||12|
|New Poll: Will Swansea City Beat Leicester?
» Swansea : 23/10/2014 21:40:00
|Ki Wins Man of the Match Poll vs Stoke
» Swansea : 23/10/2014 21:07:00
» Everton : 23/10/2014 20:00:00
|Sam's City Press Conference!
» West Ham : 23/10/2014 17:22:00
|United Happy Talk!
» Man Utd : 23/10/2014 17:16:00