Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Down To Fate? (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Inter Play Down Yaya Rumours (Sunday January 25 2015)
Pellegrini - We Have No FA Cup Excuse (Saturday January 24 2015)
Stats: Manchester City v Middlesbrough (Saturday January 24 2015)
Manchester City v Middlesbrough - Team Line-Ups (Saturday January 24 2015)
No Villa Move For Scott (Saturday January 24 2015)
Team News - City v Middlesbrough (Friday January 23 2015)
Containing Boro (Friday January 23 2015)
FA Cup Magic Not Lost On Fernando (Friday January 23 2015)
Pellegrini - We Need To Return To Our Best (Friday January 23 2015)
|Man City||3||-||0||Crystal Palace|
|2. Man City||22||14||5||3||+23||47|
|4. Man Utd||22||11||7||4||+15||40|
|7. West Ham||22||10||6||6||+10||36|
|Sinclair, Demba Ba & Others
» Aston Villa : 29/01/2015 14:11:00
|Jack Cork Would Be a Great Signing
» Swansea : 29/01/2015 14:07:00
|An Interview With Carles Gil
» Aston Villa : 29/01/2015 13:16:00
|Shock Bid for Striker
» West Ham : 29/01/2015 13:02:00
|Powell Hull Bound?
» Man Utd : 29/01/2015 12:58:00