Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Richards' City Career Almost Over (Monday September 1 2014)
Outgoings No Incomings (Monday September 1 2014)
Another Dramatic City Deadline Day? (Monday September 1 2014)
Transfer Deadline Day Live Blog (Monday September 1 2014)
The Ped Report.....City 0-1 Stoke City (Sunday August 31 2014)
Pellegrini - We Lacked Creativity (Saturday August 30 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Stoke City (Saturday August 30 2014)
Team News: City v Stoke (Friday August 29 2014)
No Injury Concerns Ahead Of Stoke (Friday August 29 2014)
City's Fourth Champions League Quest Begins (Thursday August 28 2014)
|3. Aston Villa||3||2||1||0||2||7|
|4. Man City||3||2||0||1||3||6|
|Diakite Heads For Italy After Contract Termination
» Sunderland : 01/09/2014 14:28:00
|Clubs Have No Chance Of Signing van Dijk.
» Sunderland : 01/09/2014 14:08:00
|Deadline Day Rumour Mill-Russell Martin
» Burnley : 01/09/2014 13:37:00
|Gardner - We Must Pick Ourselves Up
» WBA : 01/09/2014 13:34:00
|Lescott To Get Fitness Boost
» WBA : 01/09/2014 13:29:00