Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
The Ped Report City 2-2 Sunderland (Thursday April 17 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Sunderland (Wednesday April 16 2014)
The Citizens versus The Black Cats (Wednesday April 16 2014)
The Ped Report Liverpool 3-2 City (Sunday April 13 2014)
Stats: Liverpool v Manchester City (Sunday April 13 2014)
The Reds versus The Citizens (Saturday April 12 2014)
Interview With A Scouser - The Opposition View (Friday April 11 2014)
City Summer Transfer Planning Well Advanced Again (Thursday April 10 2014)
Number 13 - Lucky For Some! (Thursday April 10 2014)
The Ped Report City 4-1 Southampton (Saturday April 5 2014)
|Man Utd||0||-||3||Man City|
|3. Man City||33||22||5||6||+54||71|
|7. Man Utd||33||17||6||10||+18||57|
|Spurs (a) - What the Record Books Say!
» Fulham : 18/04/2014 11:08:00
|Dutch Youngster on United Radar
» Man Utd : 18/04/2014 10:56:00
|Hammers Target Forty Points
» West Ham : 18/04/2014 10:51:00
|It`s Chelsea for Fulham
» Fulham : 18/04/2014 10:43:00
|Hammers Watching Dutch Youngster
» West Ham : 18/04/2014 10:38:00
|I`ll Stay If……
» Fulham : 18/04/2014 10:34:00
|Rooney Fit for Everton Clash!
» Man Utd : 18/04/2014 10:26:00