Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Toronto 0-1 Manchester City (Thursday May 28 2015)
Toure & Toronto (Wednesday May 27 2015)
Audio - Pellegrini On Toure (Wednesday May 27 2015)
Infographic - Aguero In Alternate XI (Wednesday May 27 2015)
Manchester City Know 2015-16 Opponents (Tuesday May 26 2015)
Jake's Southampton Report (Tuesday May 26 2015)
Aguero's Surprise Inclusion (Tuesday May 26 2015)
Toure Will See Out His Contract (Monday May 25 2015)
Lampard Talks City Time (Monday May 25 2015)
Pellegrini Pleased With Final Day Win (Monday May 25 2015)
|7.||Colin Is The King||128|
|Man City||3||-||2||Aston Villa|
|Man City||2||-||0||West Ham|
|2. Man City||38||24||7||7||+45||79|
|4. Man Utd||38||20||10||8||+25||70|
|Gladwin & Luongo - The Swindon View
» Q.P.R. : 28/05/2015 22:13:01
|QPR Seal Double Deal
» Q.P.R. : 28/05/2015 21:33:01
|Stoke target Barcelona's Afellay
» Stoke : 28/05/2015 21:33:00
|Stoke to enter pre-season Colonia Cup
» Stoke : 28/05/2015 21:19:00
|Stoke sign Haugaard
» Stoke : 28/05/2015 21:01:00