Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
City v West Ham - Team News (Saturday April 18 2015)
Milner & Hart Ahead Of West Ham (Friday April 17 2015)
Pellegrini - We Have To Stay Together (Friday April 17 2015)
The Manchester City Injury Table... (Friday April 17 2015)
Kompany Out For The Season? Updated 17/4/15 (Wednesday April 15 2015)
Manager And Players Out The Door! (Wednesday April 15 2015)
Audio - City In The News (Tuesday April 14 2015)
The Ped Report.... Stretford 4-2 City (Monday April 13 2015)
Hart - We Let Ourselves Down (Monday April 13 2015)
Aguero Gets His 100 (Monday April 13 2015)
|Man Utd||4||-||2||Man City|
|Crystal Palace||2||-||1||Man City|
|Man City||2||-||0||Leicester City|
|3. Man Utd||33||19||8||6||28||65|
|4. Man City||32||18||7||7||31||61|
|Leicester City 2 Swansea 0
» Leicester City : 18/04/2015 22:15:01
|Sherwood Not Thinking About Losing
» Aston Villa : 18/04/2015 21:39:00
|'Tactically a Very Difficult Game To Get Through'
» Swansea : 18/04/2015 21:15:01
» Arsenal : 18/04/2015 20:58:00
|City v West Ham - Team News
» Man City : 18/04/2015 20:43:01