Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
De Bruyne And Ramos? (Monday December 22 2014)
Silva - Pressure On Chelsea (Monday December 22 2014)
City Win As Anticipated (Monday December 22 2014)
The Ped Report.. City 3-0 Crystal Palace (Sunday December 21 2014)
Pellegrini Had No Crystal Palace Doubts (Saturday December 20 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Crystal Palace (Saturday December 20 2014)
Team Line-Ups: Manchester City v Crystal Palace (Saturday December 20 2014)
Team News: City v Crystal Palace (Friday December 19 2014)
Pellegrini Confident Milner Will Stay (Friday December 19 2014)
Hart Signs New Contract At Manchester City (Friday December 19 2014)
|8.||Colin Is The King||86|
|Man City||3||-||0||Crystal Palace|
|Leicester City||0||-||1||Man City|
|2. Man City||17||12||3||2||+22||39|
|3. Man Utd||17||9||5||3||+12||32|
|4. West Ham||17||9||4||4||+10||31|
|Morrison - We Need Everyone Over Christmas
» WBA : 22/12/2014 21:01:00
|Bertrand To Sign Permanent Deal In January
» Southampton : 22/12/2014 20:53:00
|Long - Our Bubble Hasn't Burst
» Southampton : 22/12/2014 20:49:00
|Pearson To Ban Himself From The Director's Box
» Leicester City : 22/12/2014 20:35:00
|Pearson Already Had January Targets
» Leicester City : 22/12/2014 20:29:00