Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Players Respond To Newcastle Loss (Thursday October 30 2014)
Harsh Rodney Marsh (Thursday October 30 2014)
Pellegrini - Same Failures Cost Us (Thursday October 30 2014)
The Ped Report..City 0-2 Newcastle United (Thursday October 30 2014)
Silver Lining (Thursday October 30 2014)
Boss Hopeful On Duo (Thursday October 30 2014)
Yaya Recognised (Thursday October 30 2014)
Stats: Man City v Newcastle (Wednesday October 29 2014)
The Great Dane - City Are Bigger (Wednesday October 29 2014)
Team News: City v Newcastle United (Wednesday October 29 2014)
|West Ham||2||-||1||Man City|
|Aston Villa||0||-||2||Man City|
|Hull City||2||-||4||Man City|
|3. Man City||9||5||2||2||+9||17|
|4. West Ham||9||5||1||3||+5||16|
|Liverpool: Newcastle vs. LFC Team News
» Liverpool : 01/11/2014 11:49:00
|Match Day Moments - QPR (h)
» Chelsea : 01/11/2014 09:24:00
|Lawro v Mystic Mug - Villa v Spurs
» Aston Villa : 01/11/2014 08:44:00
|Gunners Aim at Burnley in No Man`s Land!
» Burnley : 01/11/2014 08:16:00
|Everton V Swansea City Match Preview
» Everton : 01/11/2014 08:11:00