Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Caballero Ready To Step Up (Friday November 27 2015)
Beat The Clock & Be The Manager - Southampton (Friday November 27 2015)
Manchester City v Southampton - 3pm Sat 28th Nov (Friday November 27 2015)
Hart Out For Ten Days - Southampton Preview (Friday November 27 2015)
Silva Looks For Winning Return (Friday November 27 2015)
The Manchester City Injury Table Updated (Friday November 27 2015)
Buzz on the Spot - Juventus v City - The aftermath (Thursday November 26 2015)
Pellegrini & Toure On Juventus Loss (Thursday November 26 2015)
Match Day Officials v Southampton (Thursday November 26 2015)
Stats: Juventus v Manchester City (Wednesday November 25 2015)
|6.||Colin Is The King||84|
|Aston Villa||0||-||0||Man City|
|Man Utd||0||-||0||Man City|
|Man City||5||-||1||AFC Bournemouth|
|1. Leicester City||13||8||4||1||+8||28|
|2. Man Utd||13||8||3||2||+10||27|
|3. Man City||13||8||2||3||+14||26|
|6. West Ham||13||6||3||4||+4||21|
|AFC Bournemouth V Everton Match Preview
» Everton : 28/11/2015 11:00:01
|Chelsea - No Smoke without Fire?
» Chelsea : 28/11/2015 10:57:01
|United Back in for Brazilian?
» Man Utd : 28/11/2015 10:44:00
|Chelsea Keeper Interest Shocker!
» Chelsea : 28/11/2015 10:34:01
|Leicester v United - Facts and Figures
» Man Utd : 28/11/2015 10:24:00