Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
Kevin of Vital Sunderland takes one step forward to face Vital MC's 3rd Magnificent Seven Questions Pre Match Interview...
1. So we are up and running. Royston Vasey Keane and Quinny have been very busy on the squad rebuilding front. What heights will Sunderland scale this season?
I would like to think we have a good chance of finishing in the top ten. If not, then I don`t think we will be lower than twelfth.
2. How do you rate the transfer business done so far?
I think he has surprised a few people with the calibre of player he has acquired so far. Nobody would have thought he would have attracted someone of Cisse's class.
3. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
I will defiantly be relaxing with a beer on that one.
4. Who of Manchester City's relatively small squad would you love to see in a Sunderland shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
I would like to see Elano in a Sunderland shirt and see you take Darryl Murphy in return.
5. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely....
1. Bring back terraces.
2. Cap players wages.
3. Only allow a team to pick five foreign players during a game.
6. Those Barcodes give out the impression that under Mad Kev they have a god given right to success. How have you found the rivalry since your promotion?
Let them get on with it and we will see who is laughing at the end of the season. They think they are going to win the prem after drawing with Man Utd and beating Bolton.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
I`ll have to go with home advantage and go with a 2-0 win for Sunderland.
Many thanks and respect going out to Kevin and the Vital Sunderland team.
Date:Thursday August 28 2008
The Citizens versus The Canaries (Saturday May 18 2013)
Balotelli: I'm Glad I Left England (Saturday May 18 2013)
VIDEO: Confusion Clouds Pellegrini Future (Thursday May 16 2013)
The Ped Report Reading 0-2 City (Tuesday May 14 2013)
Stats: Reading v Manchester City (Tuesday May 14 2013)
And On That Bombshell (Tuesday May 14 2013)
VIDEO: Pellegrini Denies City Deal (Tuesday May 14 2013)
The Royals versus The Citizens (Tuesday May 14 2013)
Manciogate: The Axe Finally Falls (Monday May 13 2013)
VIDEO: Mancini Set To Be Sacked (Monday May 13 2013)
|5.||Colin Is The King||176|
|Man City||2||-||1||West Ham|
|1. Man Utd||37||28||4||5||+43||88|
|2. Man City||37||23||9||5||+33||78|
|Issues Resolved - Time To March On
» Southampton : 18/05/2013 15:22:00
|Shaun Maloney - Vital Latics POTS - The Video
» Wigan : 18/05/2013 14:46:00
|We Deserve To Finish Higher
» Aston Villa : 18/05/2013 14:31:00
|West Brom v United Preview
» Man Utd : 18/05/2013 13:37:00
|Chelsea v Everton Preview
» Chelsea : 18/05/2013 13:10:00
|Striker wants a big tally next season
» Reading : 18/05/2013 13:00:00
|Lawro Predicts - Latics v Villa
» Wigan : 18/05/2013 12:43:00