Writer: Johnny Baguette
Date:Saturday November 15 2008
1. We are through 12 games of the new season and Hull are in a comfortable, yet stunning sixth position in the Premier League. How's does it feel?!
It feels fantastic. We couldn't have imagined such a great start and to already have registered twenty points is a real bonus. There's still a long way to go though, and three successive defeats has started to bring the fans expectations back into line. However, a few more wins before Christmas and City should be looking good.
2. How did you rate Hull's transfer dealings this past summer and do you expect to strengthen in January? How's Geo doing, dare I depressingly ask?
Geovanni has been the star man since joining and has taken the accoldaes for his goals, but he has not been the only shrewd piece of summer transfer business. In defence, Kamil Zayatte has been a strong addition whilst George Boateng was also a good acquisition for only £1 million. Marlon King has also done well since joining on loan from Wigan Athletic.
3. You've just been outdone by a physical Bolton side. Has the bubble started to show signs of bursting?
The media claims so but we were denied against Bolton by Jaaskelainen. We couldn't find a way past the Finnish keeper so I hope Joe Hart doesn't have such a good game. We shouldn't have lost so I hope we can return to winning ways immediately this Sunday.
4. Here come Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
Relax with a beer - you don't seem as strong on the road so I hope it stays that way.
5. Who of Manchester City's relatively young squad would you love to see in a Hull shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
Daniel Sturridge looks like he has a bright future. Onouha would also be a good addition to our defence. We've got plenty of reserve players we need to ship out and I think they will leave in January.
6. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely...
I really do not know what to say!!! Ask our forum for some suggestions.
Remove bookings for players celebrating with the crowd - That rule has always been ridiculous.
7. Go on then. Sunday's result?
Hull City 2-1 Manchester City (Geovanni & Marney)
Many thanks and respect going out to Matt and the Vital Hull team.
VITAL MC INFO:
- When the first whistle blows, don't forget to join the Vital MC Community on our popular Live Match Thread in the Forums on match days.
Vital Manchester City is growing fast and there`s more to come - Be Here Now and join our worldwide community.
Date:Saturday November 15 2008
Players Respond To Newcastle Loss (Thursday October 30 2014)
Harsh Rodney Marsh (Thursday October 30 2014)
Pellegrini - Same Failures Cost Us (Thursday October 30 2014)
The Ped Report..City 0-2 Newcastle United (Thursday October 30 2014)
Silver Lining (Thursday October 30 2014)
Boss Hopeful On Duo (Thursday October 30 2014)
Yaya Recognised (Thursday October 30 2014)
Stats: Man City v Newcastle (Wednesday October 29 2014)
The Great Dane - City Are Bigger (Wednesday October 29 2014)
Team News: City v Newcastle United (Wednesday October 29 2014)
|West Ham||2||-||1||Man City|
|Aston Villa||0||-||2||Man City|
|Hull City||2||-||4||Man City|
|3. Man City||9||5||2||2||+9||17|
|4. West Ham||9||5||1||3||+5||16|
|Swansea Hopeful Sigurdsson & Ki Will Return
» Swansea : 30/10/2014 20:52:00
|Swansea City Have Fernandez Red Card Rescinded
» Swansea : 30/10/2014 20:44:00
|Irvine Expecting Tough Leicester Encounter
» WBA : 30/10/2014 17:12:00
|Varela Resumes Full Training
» WBA : 30/10/2014 17:07:00
|Koeman Delighted With Second Stoke Win
» Southampton : 30/10/2014 16:55:00