Magnificent Seven Pre Match Interview: Everton
Google language translator
1. Almost Mid December, and Everton sit four points ahead of City in eighth place in a tight Premier League which holds no margin for error points wise. How's it all going under David Moyes this campaign?
Results first, performances second. The Aston Villa game was one of the best performances yet ended with one of the most disappointing results. The game down at Tottenham was a fine display too, certainly things are improving.
2. How do you rate Everton's transfer signings from this past summer and do you expect to strengthen the squad next month?
Not really, there isn't much money there I don't think. As for the summer signings Fellaini is starting to show his worth, Castillo hasn't really played, Jacobsen is injured for half a season while Saha has shown some flashes and struggled with injury.
3. Now here's a bizarre statistic. The Toffees have won only one league game at home all season yet five away! What's all that about then?!
Poor defending at home meaning counter attacking sides like Middlesbrough, Blackburn and Portsmouth could hit us on the break. Away from home we're a much tighter unit.
4. Next stop Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
If Robinho plays, the former, certainly with the home record and the goalscoring record of City's. Hopefully you will push Liverpool out of the top four over the next year or so.
5. Who of Manchester City's own young squad would you love to see in an Everton shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
Robinho, it isn't really hard to choose that! Offering the injured Jacobsen in return as he hasn't played a game!
6. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely...
Keep Scudamore away from football, put a stop to clubs with huge debts being allowed to spend money on players and reduce ticket prices for loyal fans.
7. Go on then. Saturday's result?
If Robinho and Ireland are in a good mood, 3-1 City. If not, 1-1 or maybe 2-1 Everton.
Login to post a comment
Best of Euro Vital
AC Milan - Confusion With Everton's Deulofeu
Best of Vital Network
Vital Boxing - Judah Makes Successful Ring Return
Vital Boxing - Haye Talks Bellew, Fury and Joshua
Vital F1 - Ecclestone wants to tear up the rulebook
Recent Manchester City Articles
The Ped Report City 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Resurgent Blues Toss Away 2-goal Lead
Highlights: Man City 2-2 Spurs Plus Blues Video Debrief
Match referee Andre Marriner certainly made a couple of howlers at the Etihad Stadium yesterday but hey, we have to live with the fact that referees and officials are only human..
Stats: Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
All the stats from Manchester City (2) vs (2) Tottenham Hotspur, The Etihad Stadium, 21/1/17 17h30 GMT Att: 54, 402
(Video) Is Pep A 'Fraud'? | Manchester City's Season So Far
After a blistering start to the season, in recent weeks Manchester City have struggled a bit and fallen out the top four.
Archived VMC Articles
Current Poll (see more polls)
Recent Manchester City Results (view all)
Manchester City Fixtures (view all)
Breaking League News
Vital Members League Table
|8.||Colin Is The King||87|