Magnificent Seven Pre Match Interview: Everton
Google language translator
1. Almost Mid December, and Everton sit four points ahead of City in eighth place in a tight Premier League which holds no margin for error points wise. How's it all going under David Moyes this campaign?
Results first, performances second. The Aston Villa game was one of the best performances yet ended with one of the most disappointing results. The game down at Tottenham was a fine display too, certainly things are improving.
2. How do you rate Everton's transfer signings from this past summer and do you expect to strengthen the squad next month?
Not really, there isn't much money there I don't think. As for the summer signings Fellaini is starting to show his worth, Castillo hasn't really played, Jacobsen is injured for half a season while Saha has shown some flashes and struggled with injury.
3. Now here's a bizarre statistic. The Toffees have won only one league game at home all season yet five away! What's all that about then?!
Poor defending at home meaning counter attacking sides like Middlesbrough, Blackburn and Portsmouth could hit us on the break. Away from home we're a much tighter unit.
4. Next stop Manchester City. Smell the fear or relax with a beer?
If Robinho plays, the former, certainly with the home record and the goalscoring record of City's. Hopefully you will push Liverpool out of the top four over the next year or so.
5. Who of Manchester City's own young squad would you love to see in an Everton shirt and who would you like to send us in a part ex?
Robinho, it isn't really hard to choose that! Offering the injured Jacobsen in return as he hasn't played a game!
6. YOU are the new Premier League Chief Executive. You have been granted three measures / ideas which will go unopposed by all 20 clubs to improve the top flight game in England. Choose them wisely...
Keep Scudamore away from football, put a stop to clubs with huge debts being allowed to spend money on players and reduce ticket prices for loyal fans.
7. Go on then. Saturday's result?
If Robinho and Ireland are in a good mood, 3-1 City. If not, 1-1 or maybe 2-1 Everton.
Login to post a comment
Best of Euro Vital
AC Milan - Genoa v AC Milan - Team Sheets
Barca - Did Barcelona cross the line?
Inter Milan - Three-Match Medel Ban Upheld
Best of Vital Network
Vital Boxing - Eggington Stops Gavin in Eight Rounds
Vital Boxing - Khalid Yafai Granted WBA title shot!
Vital F1 - Red Bull family retains Kvyat
Recent Manchester City Articles
Homophobia In Football?
More than four fifths of football fans say they would be comfortable with their club signing a gay player, according to a survey carried out for BBC Radio 5 live.
League Cup Quarter Final Draw Tonight
With the League Cup fourth round ties taking place on Tuesday evening, and some games tonight, it has been confirmed the fifth round draw for this year's competition...
After Game Player Interviews Explained
Scientific researchers have discovered that a tendency for professional footballers to overuse the words 'um' 'ah' and 'err' in post game press interviews...
Poll Result: Claudio Bravo Or Joe Hart
Yesterday, we at VMC City asked readers the question, 'Who would you prefer in goal for Manchester City?'
Archived VMC Articles
Current Poll (see more polls)
Recent Manchester City Results (view all)
Manchester City Fixtures (view all)
Breaking League News
Vital Members League Table
|5.||Colin Is The King||161|