Magnificent Seven Fan's Q&A Take Two: Wigan
Google language translator
1. Essentially, Wigan are on fire and are clear in the UEFA Cup league places on merit. What's your secret?
Good manager and a good 11, when we have injuries or suspensions we can struggle a bit, not much of a squad, but Bruce and Black have got the team playing well together and although Zaki, Valencia and Palacios get all the plaudits Cattermole is key to our success. Future England international there.
2. Who should City's hapless defenders be wary of this weekend?
Zaki could give City the run around but Valencia WILL, you already know all about him from the game at the JJB earlier this season and he`s got better with every game.
3. The transfer window is open. Who do you realistically want Steve Bruce to sign and who would you like to see let go?
Would like to see a left sided midfield player brought in, we have Ryan Taylor, a right back, playing there at the moment, as for letting go, Kevin Kilbane joined Hull this week and we can't afford anyone else out with the size of the squad.
4. What's your verdict on Man City's erratic form in the first half of the season and current unrest?
A little surprising with the quality of players. I ain't a big fan of Hughes and feel Sven might have carried the team forward this year. To be honest, I bet Hughes is sweating on his job security with the way the results have been going.
5. 'The City Three Step challenge:' What comes into your head when you think of Manchester City? Give us first the image you see, second the feeling you get and third the word that sums us up....
Colin Bell…Maine Road and being sunk by Goaters hand ball in the play-offs leaving me gutted…Tragic
6. 'Six Plus Five:' FIFA President Sepp Blatter is continuing his campaign to impose a maximum quota of five overseas players on every English team. Do you agree or disagree with his proposal?
Disagree with the proposal because I can't see it working, the top clubs will find a way around it.
7. What's your prediction for next Saturday?
1-2 to the Latics
Very many thanks and respect going out to Worbo and the Vital Wigan team. Yet another excellent interview.
VITAL MC INFO:
- When the first whistle blows, don't forget to join the Vital MC Community on our popular Live Match Thread in the Forums on match days.
Vital Manchester City is growing fast with over 1,000 Blues now registered with us. There's more to come - Be Here Now and join our worldwide community:
Login to post a comment
Best of Euro Vital
AC Milan - Deulofeu Set For Everton Exit
Bayern - Robben Extends Bayern Deal
Best of Vital Network
Vital Boxing - Callum Smith Set for WBC World Title Fight
Vital Boxing - Jack Re-Match for DeGale at Light-Heavyweight?
Recent Manchester City Articles
Riley Explains Postponements
It doesn't happen often in the Premier League or Championship thesedays, but League's 1 & 2 still suffer the odd postponement owing to the weather and Mike Riley...
Can Man City Salvage Season In League & Europe?
Can Manchester City salvage their season in the league and Europe?
(Audio) Henry Winter Analyses The Keeper Issue At City
The Times' Chief Football Writer Henry Winter analyses the goalkeeping situation at Manchester City.
Case For Angus Gunn: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Statistics prove Coco the Clown, aka Claudio Bravo is currently the worst goalkeeper in the Premier League and so please Pep, surely it's the time to give Angus Gunn his opportunity.
Archived VMC Articles
Current Poll (see more polls)
Recent Manchester City Results (view all)
Manchester City Fixtures (view all)
Breaking League News
Vital Members League Table
|8.||Colin Is The King||78|