Vital MC Seven Deadly Sins Fans Q+A: Wolves
City are back in town after beating Barca in front of 95,000 fans at the Nou Camp.
Time for the first Eastlands home game of the Season. Akela of Vital WWFC answers our seven questions...
1. Wolves are heading for The City of Manchester Stadium no doubt bouyed by that hard fought win at Wigan!
How's the summer been for the old gold?
It's been exciting being back in the Premier League. The transfer window has been frustrating as I would have liked to have seen a bit more experience added to the side.
2. What are your hopes and aspirations for the new season?
I believe we will stay up, that confidence took a knock with the result against West Ham, but I'm more confident after the win against Wigan.
3. Based on your first two games experience, how are you finding the Premier League? Faster tempo?
I wouldn't say so. A touch more quality proved the difference against West Ham.
4. Dangermen: Who should City be paying close attention to this weekend?
Milijas has proved an immediate hit and could surprise you.
5. Everyone at Manchester City from pitch to state of the art turnstile are very publicly aiming to take on and destabilise 'The Big Four (Bore)' - Can it be done?
If you throw enough money at it, of course it can. Aston Villa threatened it last year, so anyone can do it!
6. Are The Citizens guilty of 'ruining football,' one of the more hysterical charges levelled at the club throughout 2009?
Manchester City are only doing what Chelsea and Manchester United have done before them.
7. And so to battle. Your match prediction?
Heart says we can upset you, head says as long as we don't get hammered I'll be happy.
Very many thanks and respect going out to Akela at Vital Wolves.
JOIN VITAL MANCHESTER CITY:
Vital Manchester City was the fastest growing Independent City Website last season and has a membership now standing at 1600 strong. There's more to come - Be Here Now and get on our popular Live Match Thread on Saturday in the VMC Forums as City aim to make it two wins in a row.