Possible Teams: City v Stoke
Roberto Mancini might struggle to field a fully-fit 11 for City's mid-week game with Stoke at the Britannia. With Tevez away for family reasons, Bellamy and Kompany rated doubtful and Ireland, Petrov & SWP all struggling with knocks; Mancini may be forced to play the not fully-fit Santa Cruz. However, I anticipate Shauny to be fit enough to compete as he managed to play through half the game with an injury so it can`t be that bad.
Here is the team that I think Mancini will opt for:
2) Richards - 28) Toure (c) - 19) Lescott - 3) Bridge
34) de Jong - 24) Vieira - 18) Barry
8) SWP - 25) Adebayor - 11) A Johnson
And here is the team that I think Tony Pulis will go with:
4) Huth - 25) Faye (c) - 17)Shawcross - 3) Higginbotham
24) Delap - 18) Whitehead - 15) Diao - 20) Tuncay
10) Fuller - 11) Sidibe
What team do you think Roberto will go with?