Date:Friday March 19 2010
Here is Part 1, of my 3 Part Exclusive from the Fan's Forum on Thursday night. Attending the event was:
• Carlos Tevez
• Kolo Toure
• Danny Wilson, Chief Supporters Officer
• John Stemp, Chief Infrastructure Officer
The evening was hosted by Hugh Ferris from Key 103 radio station and was kicked-off with a signing session. After the signing and photos finished the questions from the fans began:
1) Fan: 'I've heard a rumour that if Argentina were to win the World Cup then you will retire from football, is there any truth in this rumour?'
Carlos: 'I'm here for the long term, of course, if we do win the World Cup with Argentina that would be fabulous. But when I came here last summer I was offered the big project, and I am planning to be here for the long term.' (mass applause)
2) Fan: 'For Kolo, is your brother on his way to City?'
Kolo: 'Yaya is a good player, however, he is not quite happy at the moment. If he decides he wants to leave Barcelona then ofcourse, I will tell him to come to City.'
3) Fan: 'Is it better at City than at United?'
Carlos: 'I'd say, United has a level, a very high opinion of themselves. For me, City has more street-cred.'
4) Fan: 'How do you rate Adam Johnson's chances of getting into England's World Cup squad?'
Carlos: 'Adam is a great player, he only joined in January but he has settled in very well. I am sure he would fit into the England squad.'
Kolo: 'Adam is doing very well, if he keeps going and keeps playing the way he is then I think he has got a big, big chance.'
5) Fan: 'How's your daughter doing Carlos?'
Carlos: 'Obviously, my daughter was born prematurely at 6 and three quarter months. It was a very difficult time for me but my thanks go to all the players, all the technical staff and to all the people at the club. Thanks very much for asking.'
6) Fan: 'Who do you prefer playing for, Argentina or City?'
Carlos: 'Both are very different, however, both are consistently strong experiences of my life. I enjoy both opportunities very much.'
7) Fan: 'If you could have any player at Manchester City, past or present, who would it be?'
Kolo: 'Maradona for me. There are two types of players in football; the normal players and the players that come from absolutely nowhere like Zidane and Pele. His talent was unbelievable.'
8) Hugh Ferris: 'Carlos, you obviously train under Maradona for the national team, does he still have his old boots?'
Carlos: 'No he does not have any boots, he sustained a very bad knee injury so he never joins in with training sessions.'
Tomorrow or the dat after, I will publish Part 2 which will include information on whether...
• The Sheik's plan to buy Eastlands.
• If Tevez still thinks Gary Neville is a moron.
• How Tevez felt when he scored a brace against United at Eastlands
• If the Togo incident affected Kolo Toure whilst on African Cup of Nations Duty.
Date:Friday March 19 2010
The Ped INTO Europe Report CSKA 2-2 City (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Pellegrini Denies We Are Now Outsiders (Wednesday October 22 2014)
Team News: CSKA Moscow v City (Tuesday October 21 2014)
Pellegrini Praises Our Mozart (Sunday October 19 2014)
The Ped Report....City 4-1 Spurs (Sunday October 19 2014)
Stats: Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur (Saturday October 18 2014)
Team News: City v Tottenham Hotspur (Friday October 17 2014)
Spurs Will Be A Different Beast - Pellegrini (Friday October 17 2014)
Looking For A Certain Goal Ratio (Thursday October 16 2014)
More Milner Murmurings (Thursday October 16 2014)
|Aston Villa||0||-||2||Man City|
|Hull City||2||-||4||Man City|
|2. Man City||8||5||2||1||+10||17|
|4. West Ham||8||4||1||3||+4||13|
|6. Man Utd||8||3||3||2||+3||12|
|Now! That First Penalty Against Maribor!
» Chelsea : 23/10/2014 02:00:00
|Could the Improbable Happen?
» Chelsea : 23/10/2014 01:00:00
|Isn't It The Sign Of A Great Team?
» Arsenal : 23/10/2014 00:45:00
» Chelsea : 22/10/2014 22:23:00
» Liverpool : 22/10/2014 21:51:00