Date:Thursday December 16 2010
Vital Manchester City member, italia7482 sent us the following article.
A Wish List 1-7
1) Give Uwe Rosler a job! Either as a strikers coach (could do wonders with Balotelli) or make him a scout in his native homeland.
2) Stamp on the TEVEZ MUTINY tell him he is staying till summer regardless of what he wants, he was happy enough to sign the deal for mega bucks not more than two years ago so he can lump it for the next six months. He goes when we say he goes and for the money we say he can go for. END OF.
3) Stick Tevez on the bench, I know what your going to say, but think of it like this, it shows that he isn't bigger than the club for starters he cant complain because everyone knows he wants out so he would look even more of a mug if he claimed he was being treated harshly he would strike the fear of god into opposing teams if he came on as an impact sub. Yet at the same time it would give us chance to blood a new striker and give Balotelli more time on the pitch (see next point).
4) Sign Andy Carroll/Edin Dzecko or both. Andy first then, he's a goal scorer, he is available; he's excellent in the air, fearless, and used to the Premiership. Edin, again he's a goal scorer! seems willing to come to the club, excellent with both feet and in the air (so we would have great aerial presence in the box both defending and scoring), this gives both of them time to bed in so that come next season (after Carlos goes and go he will, I love Carlito but I'm starting to get the distinct impression that he thinks he is doing us a favour by being at our club and that isn't the way it is or should be), we will have two strikers bedded in and ready to go, three if you include Balotelli (I have a feeling he will stick around) this then also takes the onus of him to fill Carlos space and gives him more time to grow into the role (beneficial for all).
5) Neil Allen must be financially supported by the club, WE OWE HIM its as simple as that I've no issue if the club want to set up a charity thing in his name or just do it directly they would have massive support from the fans in any venture they can give to help out this great and noble hero of ours, (the black and red strip is a great start) but how about donating even 50% of a gate receipt from one home game to him, or all the profits from the gift shop on that day (highly publicised so that as many fans as possible can hand over their cash on the given day).
6) Keep Garry Cook perhaps one of the most important points for me - 12 months ago they derided us from dawn till dusk while we are still the subject of some tabloid insanity there is a growing respect out there for us. Much of this is down to the efforts of Garry Cook and the people he has put in place. I'm going to tell you a small fact.
Under Mancini we are difficult to beat, third in the table, one point behind the leaders and scare the crap out of most teams we go up against as they can see full well that we have a killer attack when we turn it on, And now Fulham under Mark Hughes hold the record for the most draws in the Premiership season by one team already! Sound familiar to anyone? And it was Mr Cook that gave us Mancini - I rest my case.
7) Now I know I have no right to ask this of our owners, who have been wonderful to us from day one but how about anyone who has had a season ticket for 20 years or more gets a season ticket for free the following year (or indeed after we increase the capacity) and I mean their ticket free not one bought and one free, it would only be for a season,( I.e. you get one season free then back to paying for it) and you could do this year on year to anyone who's season ticket hit the 20 year mark it would generate huge amounts of goodwill not only from our own fans but also from others to, it would show its not all about the money (even though we could cover it), and would be a great way to say thank you to loyal fans that have stuck with us through thin and thinner for so long! And no my season ticket isn't due to hit 20 years for a good while yet!
Date:Thursday December 16 2010
Liverpool v Manchester City - Team Line-Ups (Sunday March 1 2015)
Liverpool v City (Team News) (Saturday February 28 2015)
Pellegrini - We Have Liverpool Advantage (Friday February 27 2015)
Zabaleta Wants Three Points From Liverpool (Friday February 27 2015)
The Ped Report.. City 1-2 Barcelona (Wednesday February 25 2015)
Praise For Suarez But Confidence Remains (Wednesday February 25 2015)
Hart - We'll Give It Everything (Wednesday February 25 2015)
Clichy On Hart Stopping Barcelona Turning Point (Wednesday February 25 2015)
Pellegrini Post Barcelona Defeat (Wednesday February 25 2015)
Stats: Manchester City v Barcelona (Tuesday February 24 2015)
|7.||Colin Is The King||2|
|Man City||1||-||1||Hull City|
|2. Man City||26||16||7||3||+31||55|
|3. Man Utd||27||14||8||5||+20||50|
|Brady Out For Months?
» Hull City : 01/03/2015 12:25:00
|Bruce - Officials Cost Us A Point Against Stoke
» Hull City : 01/03/2015 12:18:00
|Things looking bleak after home defeat to Swansea
» Burnley : 01/03/2015 11:55:00
|Pardew - Fantastic West Ham Performance
» Crystal Palace : 01/03/2015 11:52:00
|Chelsea - Do It for Ossie
» Chelsea : 01/03/2015 11:52:00