Date:Thursday December 16 2010
Vital Manchester City member, italia7482 sent us the following article.
A Wish List 1-7
1) Give Uwe Rosler a job! Either as a strikers coach (could do wonders with Balotelli) or make him a scout in his native homeland.
2) Stamp on the TEVEZ MUTINY tell him he is staying till summer regardless of what he wants, he was happy enough to sign the deal for mega bucks not more than two years ago so he can lump it for the next six months. He goes when we say he goes and for the money we say he can go for. END OF.
3) Stick Tevez on the bench, I know what your going to say, but think of it like this, it shows that he isn't bigger than the club for starters he cant complain because everyone knows he wants out so he would look even more of a mug if he claimed he was being treated harshly he would strike the fear of god into opposing teams if he came on as an impact sub. Yet at the same time it would give us chance to blood a new striker and give Balotelli more time on the pitch (see next point).
4) Sign Andy Carroll/Edin Dzecko or both. Andy first then, he's a goal scorer, he is available; he's excellent in the air, fearless, and used to the Premiership. Edin, again he's a goal scorer! seems willing to come to the club, excellent with both feet and in the air (so we would have great aerial presence in the box both defending and scoring), this gives both of them time to bed in so that come next season (after Carlos goes and go he will, I love Carlito but I'm starting to get the distinct impression that he thinks he is doing us a favour by being at our club and that isn't the way it is or should be), we will have two strikers bedded in and ready to go, three if you include Balotelli (I have a feeling he will stick around) this then also takes the onus of him to fill Carlos space and gives him more time to grow into the role (beneficial for all).
5) Neil Allen must be financially supported by the club, WE OWE HIM its as simple as that I've no issue if the club want to set up a charity thing in his name or just do it directly they would have massive support from the fans in any venture they can give to help out this great and noble hero of ours, (the black and red strip is a great start) but how about donating even 50% of a gate receipt from one home game to him, or all the profits from the gift shop on that day (highly publicised so that as many fans as possible can hand over their cash on the given day).
6) Keep Garry Cook perhaps one of the most important points for me - 12 months ago they derided us from dawn till dusk while we are still the subject of some tabloid insanity there is a growing respect out there for us. Much of this is down to the efforts of Garry Cook and the people he has put in place. I'm going to tell you a small fact.
Under Mancini we are difficult to beat, third in the table, one point behind the leaders and scare the crap out of most teams we go up against as they can see full well that we have a killer attack when we turn it on, And now Fulham under Mark Hughes hold the record for the most draws in the Premiership season by one team already! Sound familiar to anyone? And it was Mr Cook that gave us Mancini - I rest my case.
7) Now I know I have no right to ask this of our owners, who have been wonderful to us from day one but how about anyone who has had a season ticket for 20 years or more gets a season ticket for free the following year (or indeed after we increase the capacity) and I mean their ticket free not one bought and one free, it would only be for a season,( I.e. you get one season free then back to paying for it) and you could do this year on year to anyone who's season ticket hit the 20 year mark it would generate huge amounts of goodwill not only from our own fans but also from others to, it would show its not all about the money (even though we could cover it), and would be a great way to say thank you to loyal fans that have stuck with us through thin and thinner for so long! And no my season ticket isn't due to hit 20 years for a good while yet!
Date:Thursday December 16 2010
City Come Unstuck Against Stuttgart (Saturday August 1 2015)
Dzeko Fee Now Agreed (Saturday August 1 2015)
Two More Out For Experience (Saturday August 1 2015)
Jovetic Makes Inter Milan Switch (Friday July 31 2015)
Bony To Get Stuttgart Run Out (Friday July 31 2015)
Three Fixtures Selected For TV (Friday July 31 2015)
Unal Heads Out On Loan (Friday July 31 2015)
Stones Me - A New Link (Thursday July 30 2015)
Fofana Heads To France (Wednesday July 29 2015)
EDS Lads Did Their Bit! (Wednesday July 29 2015)
|7. Leicester City||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|9. Man City||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|10. Man Utd||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal - Boring Boring Arsenal!
» Chelsea : 02/08/2015 21:24:00
|3 In 3, 6 In 6 and 4 In 14 Months
» Arsenal : 02/08/2015 18:42:00
|Espanyol Draw Frustrates Koeman
» Southampton : 02/08/2015 18:36:00
» Arsenal : 02/08/2015 18:26:01
|Mourinho on Community Shield Defeat
» Chelsea : 02/08/2015 18:23:01