City Play It Both Ways
It's been reported that City are thought to be the first professional club to sign up to the Diversity Champions Scheme to help it attract more gay fans and staff in a partnership with gay rights group, Stonewall.
It's early days for the partnership and a range of initiatives are being investigated to develop more gay-friendly attractions.
The scheme could make an immediate and high-profile impact with:
1) The release of a new away kit in pink lurex and high-heeled gold boots
2) Matchday music when the teams take to the pitch alternating between Village People classics 'YMCA' and 'In the Navy'
3) An approach before the end of the transfer window to Julian Clary to help solve our attacking left-sided problems
4) An extension of the matchday hospitatlity to include showering with a player of choice in an executive bathroom ( to be trialed with Ben Thatcher who I understand may have greater availability over the next few Saturdays)
5) A new City Supporters club in Canal Street
Don't believe me, Click Here
Nice one City...let's hope it takes off ;-)
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.