Manchester City Forum - Is it all a cunning plan?
Vital Football

Latest Manchester City News

Welcome to the Man City Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: I have been putting a lot of thought into it, and I just don't think being an adult is going to work for me.
- (Added by: Tudor)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many goals, if any will City score against Leicester City?
Suggested By: Tudor
Five or more0%
Four0%
Three0%
Two0%
One0%
City won't score0%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Buzz Lightyear352
2.Skoorb167
3.Johnny Baguette145
4.Rising140
5.Colin Is The King95
6.johnkelv74
7.Bluedub72
8.OziMan32
9.BamaEngineer28
10.kennyclementstache28
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Is it all a cunning plan?
21 September 2016 20:42 Post ID: #582059
The rags having lost three consecutive games under The Latest One appear all at sea. Paul Missing pogo at £93m appears to have forgotten how to play football. Ibrahimovic has found the goals dry up. Martial is peripheral. Mkhitaryan, injury aside, doesn't appear the player he was in the Bundesliga.

And England's Captain, the inimitable and apparently undroppable Wazza Rugney spends most of his time running around bending the referee's ear. No change there then.

But............does the machiavellian Moaning Maureen have a masterplan which he is putting in motion? Is this ALL misdirection? Is it ALL part of a plan so cunning you put a tail on it and cause it a weasel?

Is he deliberately allowing Rooney enough rope to hang himself? By playing him in the No 10 role and appearing to have to shift everyone else around to accommodate him there is he actually creating a situation where the strength of feeling from the rags is that the previously undroppable Rooney....can be dropped and eased out of town so that Maureen can get on with his new project?

Or is it all just a pile of and actually we are all just witnessing Maureen picking up where he left off at Chelsea - overseeing a dysfunctional team with confused players who don't quite know what he wants?

As long as they continue in this vein I really couldn't care less - I struggle to believe that even Maureen could be THAT devious and suspect that the simplest explanation is the correct one......that they really are just a disjointed set of misfits
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
25 September 2016 09:38 Post ID: #582387 - in reply to #582059
Vital MC Hall Of Fame
Rooney dropped for Leicester and they played lots better without him Skoorb. Must say that Leicester were the pits in the first half allowing Pogba more room than a bull in an empty field which he took full advantage of. Leicester defence was terrible and the entire team appeared to be lost in that first half. Second half they were greatly improved but the game was well gone by the then.

Edited by OziMan 25/9/2016 09:40
Like post
Like this post
26 September 2016 13:28 Post ID: #582430 - in reply to #582387
I had heard some comments before the Leicester game that Rooney is not in Maureen's plans but he didn't want to risk the wrath of rags by immediately dropping their 'hero' (sic) so he had to give him a few games to basically **ck up and show just how useless he was, how he unbalances a side. This would create a situation where dropping him would be less of a 'surprise'.

Whether this is true or not I would agree that he no longer really fits anywhere and this problem will continue to manifest itself for England because Fat Sam has retained him as captain.
Like post
Like this post
23 November 2016 05:54 Post ID: #587319 - in reply to #582059
Chief Forum Editor
Personally Rooney must be coming to the end of his career at a top Club they currently lie 8 points adrift of Chelsea and have only won 5 of their 12 games to date, have they wasted money or is this just a bedding in period before they win the title again.

I remember City getting slated for changing manager, but can you really follow Ferguson, who basically bullied everyone to get what he wanted, I do point out though the comparison between Ferguson and Sir Matt Busby, they were both difficult to follow, but did Ferguson stay too long at the helm?
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: