Travel Guide: White Hart Lane
VMC has decided to run a new travel guide to help fans get to away games easier.
from Eastlands - to White Hart Lane
3 hours 45 mins
Link (AA Route Planner):
(you need to type in the start and destination)
1) Start on Ashton New Road
2) Get onto the M60 motorway - ring road south and west
3) Leave the M60 at junction 4 and join the M56
4) Leave the M56 at junction 7 and merge onto A556
Speed Cameras along A556
5) After about 5 miles turn off at the roundabout at the 1st exit onto the M6
6) After about 50 miles, come off at junction 11a and take the right hand lane onto the M6 toll
7) After another 20 miles, continue on at junction 8 onto the M42
8) Then, at junction 7a continue onto the M6
Warning - Awful area for traffic
9) After a further 25 miles, bear left onto the M1
10) Leave the M1 at junction 6a (after around 80 miles) and join the M25
11) Leave the M25 at junction 25 and take the roundabout, 3rd exit onto the A10
Speed Cameras along A10
12) After about 6 miles, take the 2nd exit of the Central London roundabout onto the A10
13) At the next traffic lights turn left
14) At mini-roundabout turn left onto the A10
15) At mini-roundabout continue forward onto the A109
16) At traffic lights turn left onto the A1010
17) Turn right onto Park Lane
The stadium itself is on Paxton Road, however, this is the best place to park or go to the pub etc...
The Harringey Irish Club, it is opposite White Hart Lane train station on Pretoria Road. Parking there is around £10. They have 2 large bars with Sky Sports showing.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.