Travel Guide: Glanford Park
Vital Man City has decided to run a new travel guide to help fans get to away games easier. This time it's to Glanford Park to face Scunthorpe in the FA Cup:
from Eastlands - to Glandford Park
Away Fans Stand:
1 hours 42 minutes
Link (AA Route Planner:)
(you need to type in the start and destination)
1) Start on Ashton New Road
2) At the SportCity junction, turn left at the traffic lights onto the A6010
3) Turn right onto Alan Turing Way
4) Get yourself on to the A62 from there, it isn't hard.
5) After about 1.5 miles on the A62 turn left onto the A663
Speed Camera along A663
6) Carry on onto the A627(M)
7) Then after about 3 miles, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto the M62
8) After about 30 miles on the motorway, take junction 29 and continue forward following the signs for Hull
9) Leave the M62 at junction 35 and join the M18 motorway, after about 25 miles.
10) Leave the M18 at junction 5, then keep left to join the M180
11) After 12 more miles come off the M180 at junction 3, and join the M181
12) At Frodingham Grange roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A18
13) This then leaves you on Doncaster Road
This is the best place to park up or to go to the pub etc...
The Parkinson Arms, after coming off the M181 take a right at the next roundabout. It's near the town centre but it's probably the best away pub there is. Then go up the hill and take the second left, follow your way into town and you can't miss it. Put your car in any of the nearby car parks. Overall, it's a pretty decent pub and they serve some good food.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.