Travel Guide: Boleyn Ground
Vital Man City has decided to run a new travel guide to help fans get to away games easier. This time it's to the Boleyn Ground to face West Ham.
From Eastlands - to Boleyn Ground
Away Fans Stand:
Sir Trevor Brooking Stand
2,500 - 3,000 supporters
112 x 72 metres
4 hours 1 minute
Link (AA Route Planner:)
Further details can be found www.theaa.com
(you need to type in the start and destination)
1) Start on Ashton New Road
2) At the SportCity junction, turn left at the traffic lights onto the A6010
3) At the next set of lights, turn left onto the A57
4) At the roundabout take the third exit onto the M60
5) Leave the M60 at junction 4 onto the M56
6) Leave the M56 at junction 7, then merge onto the A556
7) At Bowdon roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A556
8) At roundabout take the 1st exit, then join the M6
9) At Junction 11A take the right hand lane to continue forward onto the M6 toll
10) At Junction 8 continue forward onto the M42
11) After about 25 miles, at Junction 7A continue forward onto the M6
12) Bear left onto the M1
Speed Cameras all along M1
13) At Junction 61 leave the M1 to go onto the M25
14) Leave the M25 at Junction 27 and join the M11 motorway
15) Branch left onto the A406
16) Branch left, then at roundabout take the 4th exit onto the A124
17) At traffic signals continue forward onto the A124
18) At 'The Boleyn' public house turn right onto Green Street - B167
From here you can find some decent parking spaces and this is also the best place go to the pub etc...
The Central, Barking Road - There aren't many pubs near to the ground for away fans as most are occupied by Hammers but the central should be decent for a pre-match pint.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.